The Cook Log
Recipe 1: Cold Coffee
Hi everyone! This is my first ever post in The Cook Log. I am starting with simpler recipes and hope to grow as a cook as i write each post. Hope you readers join me in this journey!
So today's recipe is a simple cold coffee and it does taste like your average cold coffee or frappe from a coffee shop and the good news is, it is very simple!
This cold coffee i made is very basic without cream, ice-cream or sprinkles added as toppings.
Recipe name: Cold Coffee
Time taken: 10 mins or less (if milk is not boiled from before + 5 to 7 minutes)
Cuisine: American, vegetarian
instant coffee, hand blender
Hand blender or mixer grinder (I think a hand blender will give better froth at the surface of the coffee)
Steps to follow:-
1. Add the sugar and coffee to the hand blender jar
2. Add the warm water (I used boiled water )
3. Blend the mixture
4. Add the milk (and ice if milk isn't cold)
5. Blend once more till a lighter frothy layer is observed at the surface (Took me a few seconds)
6. And you're done! Serve and enjoy :)